>

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, Monday

Well it's a new week and Spring Break is officially over. The kids go back to school tomorrow (insert sight of relief and cheers here) and I'll get some time to myself before the kids go to bed! I've got a lot to do this week too, as daughter's Strawberry Shortcake 3rd bday party is this weekend. Stay tuned for all the fun projects I'll be working on for the party!
Today I wanted to share my most recent scrapbook infatuation - one of the new collections from Crate Paper called "Emma's Dress Shoppe". I absolutely adore it and bought almost the entire line! Everything from the colors, the patterns, and the vintage theme just resound with me and on the one hand, I don't want to cut anything up or cover it up, on the other hand, I can't wait to dig in and make some pretty somethings with these new goodies. Check it out -
I love the cutouts and stickers and the paper designs are just darling! The flowers are from Michaels, buttons are my own, and I bought lace & eyelet trim from Hobby Lobby. These will be very girly projects!









Check back here tomorrow for a Spring inspired Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment