>

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's Project: Modern Homemaker

It's been crazy busy here for the last two weeks - Snow Day and Doughnuts with Dad at school, American Legion Auxiliary events, and MOPS spring semester kick off. On top of it all, we found out my grandmother is terminal, so we spent the past weekend in East Texas saying goodbye. I need something to make me happy!

Scrapbooking always does the job! Here's my latest project:


A layout featuring two of my favorite lines: October Afternoon and Echo park Paper. I love, love, love the Modern Homemaker line from O.A. - right up my alley with it's retro 50s housewife images and prints! I wish I had bought more of their patterned papers, but found that some of E.P.s papers worked really well with the look I was going for. The stickers are so much fun too!

The journaling is actually from one of my blog posts last summer, "Full Circle Summer" about completing my first year as a stay at home mom. I had a lot of fun making this layout, and hope you enjoy it too!

I'm getting my first impressions of the winter CHA show and will be posting my reviews soon! Until then - be creative!














No comments:

Post a Comment