>

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eleven For '11

So this year like every year, I have certain things I want to achieve. This year, I'm going public with it!
1. I will finish what I start before moving on to another project.
2. Work on building close relationships outside of family.
3. Make sure I am IN pictures instead of just taking them.
4. Live in God's Word daily.
5. Turn off the t.v. & live in the moment.
6. Sacrifice & save for something special.
7. Let Go & Let God. (Because I have control issues!)
8. Stop keeping score & appreciate my husband for what he does.
9. Strive for that healthier lifestyle.
10. Learn more techniques & become a better scrapbooker.
11. Play with my kids & make amazing memories.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...finish what you start before moving onto another project... What an amazing concept that I really need to put into action myself!!!

    awesome list! you can do it, you can do it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from The Blog Frog….thank you for commenting on my discussion started there, “Please Share Your Blog and Link”. I stand by my word and I’m visiting each blog from that discussion.
    I really like your blog and LOVE the background template...very creative and original!!!
    It's very nice to meet you. I’m now following you and look forward to reading more here! You’re always welcome to visit me anytime too at http://improvelife4ever.blogspot.com.

    See you again soon!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete