>

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Highs & Lows



What a rollercoaster couple of weeks it's been for me! Busy beyond busy - out of town and not home for almost every night the last two weeks - I am ready to crash! This explains why I haven't been blogging for a long time - I'm going to try really hard to blog regularly!


The LOWS - Sunday morning I discovered the carpet in the corner of our living room was soaking wet. Turns out we have a pin hole leak in the main water pipe coming into our house. Several thousand dollars and 4 days without water later we have a new pipe line. Our entire tax return got spent on this instead of our summer vacation, paying down debt, and buying a new playscape for the kids.


The HIGHS - got booked for two photography sessions! A father/son & an engagement session both in June. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time! Also - went out on a limb and bought the newest Photoshop Essentials software program! It's a lot to take in, but I'm looking forward to playing around with it and getting some professional pictures.


A lot of my commitments are finally wrapped up and the kids' last day of preschool was today. Cade has his preschool graduation tomorrow and it's very bittersweet. It's the end of an era - one that passed while I wasn't even looking. My son is 5 and even though he's not going to kindergarten next year, he'll still be in a kindergarten type class 5 days a week. So before I knew it, my time with him all to myself is almost over. You better believe I'm going to get lots of hugs and special time with him this summer!


So I haven't had much time to scrapbook anything, what with everything else going on. The creative juices are flowing, so now I just have to find the time! Hope you're all happy and healthy! Drop me a line and let me know what you're doing!


~ Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment