>

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blog Happy



Hello Friends and Family!



Just wanted to take a moment and let you know about an exciting event in my scrappy life - the new blog for the Creative Scrapbooking Divas! I'm in my second term on the design team with these ladies and I have to tell you, it's so much fun and they are all so friendly! I hope you'll follow us on our new blog http://creativescrapbookingdivas.blogspot.com/! We will continue to have awesome challenges, prizes, tutorials, tips and inspiration here and we hope you'll come play along with us!


I will still be working with the Fun Techniques and Products group, and my bio. goes up July 13th. The fun has already begun and gets even better with a Divalicous Christmas in July blog hop set for July 9th. Please visit our blog for all the details. I know there will be prizes and blog candy involved. :) Leave us some love on our new blog and come get creative with us!


Happy Crafting ~


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment