>

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Homecoming

Well, it's been almost one week since my husband returned from his 23 days of Army Reserve training, and the kids and I are so glad to have him back! Although we made it work with him gone, I am happy he didn't have to be gone longer. I know compared to deployments these past few weeks may not seem like a long time, but it is the longest length of time since Cade was born that we have been apart. Here are a few images of his return:


I am so proud of him, and the example of honor, duty, country that he is setting for our children. This Fourth of July weekend I am so thankful for the men and women who volunteer to serve and protect our country, and for their families who sacrifice their loved ones so we may continue to live freely.


Hooah!


~ Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment